1. Are you planning to stay for more than five years?
Yes, answer question #2
No, you skip to question #3
2. Are you in a financially stable position?
Yes, proceed to question #3.
No, you should rent.
3. Can you budget handle mortgage, taxes, maintenance, and other costs?
Yes, you should buy.
No, you should rent
Fun Facts if you decide to Buy:
1. Buyers viewed an average of nine houses during their home search. (NAR, 2021)
2. On average, buyers spend eight weeks searching for a home. (NAR, 2021)
If you decide to buy, hire a team to help you navigate the buying market. TeamERA can help with a checklist, the top listings, and knowledge of your community. ERA Real Solutions has been helping families for over 50 years. Contact our #ERATeam to help navigate your buying or selling real estate needs. Our commitment to our community and family is the same as we commit to our clients.